The Fun Pimps Entertainment, a new Dallas-based developer, has recently announced their upcoming PC survival zombie shooter entitled 7 Days to Die. As the info below states, 7 Days to Die combines numerous genres to bring you an adventure you won’t soon forget. In the past 48 hours, 7 Days to Die has received over 8,000 on the trailer and hundreds of pre-orders. If you’re interested, you can find all kinds of information, pictures, and the trailer below.
A little backstory…
In the year 2034 nuclear attacks have decimated the earth and the remaining population is infected by an unknown virus. The infected die within 7 days and soon reanimate becoming blood-thirsty mutated zombies. No one believed it, nobody expected it and nothing can stop it! You are a survivor in Navizgane County, Arizona, a rare Eden in a world of devastation. Ironically the Apache word “Navezgane” means Killer of Monsters, and kill you will as you fight, scrap, craft, salvage and fortify your way to survive looking for the truth behind what really happened. (7DaystoDie.com)
About 7 Days to Die
7 Days to Die” is an open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, RPG and Tower Defense style games. 7 Days to Die looks to carve out its own space giving gamers what they really want with a unique combination of combat, crafting, exploration, and character growth. It’s not just Survival Horror anymore, its “Survival Horde.”
- The World is your Oyster – Explore a modern, beautiful, fully destructible, fully build-able, fully dynamic, hand crafted, huge voxel world with cities, forests, wastelands, deserts, plains and mountains. Explore hundreds of points of interest and every building inside and out!
- She’s a Brick House! – Our advanced “Dynamic Block Stability Physics System,” simulates real-time structural integrity. Build it right or watch it come crumbling down.
- Relentless Enemies – Relentless enemies will stop at nothing as they claw, jump and break their way through the world in order to get to you. And watch out for the unique severely mutated.
- The MacGyver in you – Mine and loot a multitude of items and ingredients to survive creating hundreds of weapons, items and traps with the intuitive and deep “Crafting System” inspired by classic adventure games but modernized. No wiki required!
- Two sides to every Story – Uncover the truth as you find survivor notes that lead to better loot from the “Dynamic Story Generation System” which puts the player in charge of the story solving the “now what problem” that plague most voxel games.
- Friends and Foes – Play solo, Co-op online with friends or in our unique “Zombie Nomad Mode” for a no rules experience!
- Blow it up or Build it up! – Enjoy a fully destructible voxel-based world blowing up everything in the entire game or build it up bolstering the defenses of an existing structure or building your own fort to try and keep the zombies out.
- You know, like Bow-hunting Skills –Gain experience and upgrade your skills in melee, guns, crafting, and stealth!
- Become the True Survivalist – Rummage and mine your way through the world finding food, water, loot and the resources you’ll need to survive and discover a purpose for everything in the world.
- Build it and they will come – Build your own worlds and play them with your friends using the “Creative Mode Tools” featuring hundreds of block shapes and prefabs. (7DaystoDie.com)
About The Fun Pimps Entertainment
The Fun Pimps are a small dedicated group of highly experienced Game and Software developers with a passion to make games that both our team and gamers really want to play. Our goal is to create a lasting gaming experience you can’t get anywhere else that we’ll all be playing, upgrading and supporting for years to come. It’s more than a game it’s a labor of love!
Thanks for taking the time to view this article. If you enjoyed, please consider sharing it via one of the icons below. Thanks and have a great day!