Fans of Endless Space can now rejoice. Amplitude Studios is in the final stages of the DLC pack Disharmony, and they are planning to bring it to Steam on June 26th. This is the first DLC pack for the 4X space strategy hit, and it will provide new factions, fighters, bombers, and much more. With this launch, Amplitude intends on unlocking the ‘Sheredyn Faction’ and the ‘Endless Hero’ from the Emperor Edition of Endless Space. In addition to this, as a gift to the community, they will be releasing “Automaton ship models” for free. Endless Space: Disharmony is set to release digitally for $9.99 through Steam and thanks to Iceberg Interactive, a retail version with artbook will release on June 28th.
About Endless Space: Disharmony:
The Harmony had been moving since the birth of the universe, passing through the galaxies, seeking The Core. Their migration was deliberate, calm, inevitable.
Dust was their downfall. In the galaxy of the Endless they were ensnared; this strange technological creation that affected particles, fields and waves broke the single movement of the Harmony into a cacophony of individual elements. In this galaxy, the Harmony have fallen from grace and turned into gravity-enchained individuals.
The Harmony saw Dust, then, as a menace or a plague, and set out to rid the universe of its effects. But for the Harmony, creatures of mineral, there is no difference between an “inhabited” or “uninhabited” planet — they are only “infected” or “clean.”
To the rest of the galaxy the arrival of the Harmony was a minor apocalypse. They attacked in small ships, targeting Dust-infected infrastructures and populations. Other peoples responded in kind, creating Fighter and Bomber craft to counter the Harmony’s unusual tactics, bringing the war to their enemy. Planetary bombardment and invasion will take frightening new turns; new heroes will rise up to counter the threats. The Era of Disharmony is coming!
- A brand new Faction called “the Harmony” with a single objective in mind, annihilate Dust!
- New fighter and bomber units that will completely change the shape of combats, especially with the new Battle Formation and Targeting systems.
- A complete rework of the Ship Design Interface giving an improved Weapon System that includes family types for modules (short, medium and long range).
- New Invasion mechanics have been added: prepare your population for bombardments, sieges and land invasions!
- Expect to face a real challenge when playing against AI opponents with the New Adaptive Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence System (AMAS)
- Other additions and features voted or requested by the community include:
- Four new Heroes [Games2Gether]
- A new option to Disable Exchange of Technologies, as a request from the Multiplayer community!
Thanks for taking the time to view this article. If you enjoyed, please consider sharing it via one of the icons below. Thanks and have a great day!