Masthead Studios, an independent game developer, today announced the beginning of the Closed Beta Test of their upcoming free to play title Guns and Robots. Fans of the game can get their hands on the online shooter today. The closed beta test provides to selected players a refreshing and dynamic atmosphere with creative map design to explore. Some groundbreaking explosions assist in making the gameplay pure fun. Along with the fast and smooth gameplay there are multiple breakable objects to keep the players occupied while exploring the map. If you’ve yet to sign up for the closed beta, you can do so here.
Guns and Robots is engaging free online shooter with inventive character design and an endless list of customization features. The game combines fun art with almost unlimited game play. The characters are able to move freely all over the maps, engage in battles, climb up the rankings and unlock various achievements. They will be able to choose their equipment from variety of weapons and over 150 different parts. The incredible battle mechanics combined with funny looking robots adds a whole new perspective to the genre. Read more about Guns and Robots at www.play-gar.com
Your lethal arsenal of weapons and different game mods allows you to create the perfect killing machine to your liking – scary, huge, small, fast or even fun. Guns and Robots combines fun art with almost unlimited game play.
- Customizable characters with wide variety of weapons and over 150 different parts.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arena battles where you literally blast your way through
- Stunningly textured artwork
- Adrenaline-pumping game play during many levels adding a new dimension to the TPS category
- Dynamic combat experience
- Custom designed arena to test the look, movements and weapons of each robot configuration
- Team up with friends and fight together against other players
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously
- Best of all, Guns and Robots is Free to Play
Latest Gameplay Video
Thanks for taking the time to view this article. If you enjoyed, please consider sharing it via one of the icons below. Thanks and have a great day!