As of November 2nd, a third game has been released on Steam after going through the Greenlight process. This game just so happens to be Postal 2 Complete; an indie game based around “going postal.” Developed by Running With Scissors, you (“The Postal Dude”), are given average tasks to complete and whether or not you decide to take the bloody route is up to you.
About Postal 2 Complete
Live a week in the life of “The Postal Dude”; a hapless everyman just trying to check off some chores. Buying milk, returning an overdue library book, getting Gary Coleman’s autograph, what could possibly go wrong?
Blast, chop and piss your way through a freakshow of American caricatures in this darkly humorous first-person adventure. Meet Krotchy: the toy mascot gone bad, visit your Uncle Dave at his besieged religious cult compound and battle sewer-dwelling Taliban when you least expect them! Endure the sphincter-clenching challenge of cannibal rednecks, corrupt cops and berserker elephants. Accompanied by Champ, the Dude’s semi-loyal pitbull, battle your way through open environments populated with amazingly unpredictable AI. Utilize an arsenal of weapons ranging from a humble shovel to a uniquely hilarious rocket launcher.
Collect a pack of attack dogs! Use cats as silencers! Piss and pour gasoline on anything and everyone! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
- Aggressive vs. Passive: POSTAL 2 is only as violent as you are.
- One large non-linear world.
- Explore the world and accomplish your errands at your own pace.
- Interact with Non-Player Characters
- Survival Mode: If you choose to play as a pacifist, you will still have to deal with the NPC’s who may also go POSTAL!
- Based on the Unreal Editor: Easy to use and very powerful, with many mods already available from the community.
Thanks for taking the time to view this article. If you enjoyed, please consider sharing it via one of the icons below. Thanks and have a great day!